Say hello

Let’s make something

App questions, a website, event AV, or a date you need a DJ for? I read every message and usually reply within a day or two.

1 What can I help with?
2 About you
Best way to reach you
3 Event details
3 Which app?

Find your iOS version in Settings › General › About. Need a refund for an in-app purchase? Apple handles those at reportaproblem.apple.com.

3 Project details
4 Your message

Sent securely. Never shared or sold.

What happens next

After you hit send

Tips for a faster answer

  • App support: include the app name, your device, and its iOS version.
  • DJ or AV bookings: include the date, venue or city, type of event, and expected number of guests.
  • Websites and apps: share a link or two you like and roughly when you’d like to launch.

FAQ

Before you send

How quickly will I hear back?

Usually within a day or two, and often sooner. Messages about upcoming event dates get priority.

Do you work with clients outside Phoenix?

Yes. Apps, websites, and social media work happen remotely for clients anywhere. DJ and audio-visual services focus on the Phoenix Valley, and farther events are possible on request.

I need help with one of your apps. What should I include?

Choose “App question or support,” then tell me which app, your device, and its iOS version. Screenshots of any error help too; I’ll ask for them in my reply if needed.

How do I request a refund for an in-app purchase?

Apple processes all App Store purchases, so refunds are requested from Apple at reportaproblem.apple.com.

How do I make a privacy request?

Choose “Privacy or legal request” above. You can ask to see, correct, or delete the information you’ve sent. See the Privacy Policy for details.